Background and training
I am a professional actor with over 20 years’ experience working in Ireland, the UK and North America on productions with the BBC, MGM, Amazon, AMC and Universal Pictures.
My training is from the Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin and Sir Paul McCartney’s Liverpool Institute of the Performing Arts.
Before moving to Vancouver from Belfast, I set up The Group, a space for new and established actors to apply their craft through scene and audition study, in collaboration with Emmy award-winning casting director Carla Stronge.
My aim with my coaching is that you end up submitting an audition in which you’re entirely happy and confident.
Set-up and equipment
In my studio space in downtown Vancouver’s West End I use:
- Canon 6D full frame DSLR camera
- 50mm Canon lens
- Studio lighting and background
I am fully vaccinated but request that everyone attending in person adheres to the following guidelines:
– Wearing a mask indoors at all times, except when taping
– Maintaining a distance of 2m/6ft
Services and prices
- In-person audition coaching and taping: $40 per 1 hour session
- Actors are requested to provide their own SD card if not requiring the editing service
- Self-tape editing: $15
- Accent guidance: I am comfortable with any accent that the audition requires and can offer accent advice. Please note, however, I am not a qualified dialect coach
- Can offer an in-person reader service: $20 per 1 hour session within downtown Vancouver, $25 outside the downtown core
- Virtual coaching sessions can be arranged on request
- Payments can be made in cash or via Interac e-transfer at the end of your session
Please complete the following form for booking or inquiries. You can also email me directly: email@example.com.